Tuesday, February 06, 2007

More public thank yous

Two years ago today (on the secular calendar) my wife and I were married. I'd like to thank her for putting up with my occasional arrogance, and frequent running off to minyanim and shiurim (including tonight!), not to mention too much time spent on the internet. I'd also like to thank frumster.com for making the Shidduch. (We are match #152.) We didn't do anything special tonight but I sent a dozen roses to her office. And we had treated ourselves to a nice kosher dinner Sunday night, which was the 104 week anniversary of our wedding. (Yes, we got married on Super Bowl Sunday. And restaurants that lack televisions are nice and quiet on the night of the Super Bowl.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did mean to wish you and your wife a happy anniversary. Many happy returns, and sorry you missed the Super Bowl.

- Moishe Potemkin

8:16 AM  
Blogger Charlie Hall said...

Moishe,

Thank you!

Charlie

7:06 PM  
Blogger Orthonomics said...

Mazal Tov and may you celebrate many more anniversaries. And mazal tov to frumster, an absolutely wonderful resource for dating in the frum world.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home